Continuing education courses, programs or organized learning experiences are designed to serve the needs of people already in the workforce.
Benefits of Continuing Education:
- Enhance your professional and personal qualifications in an competitive and rapidly changing labour market;
- Take a broader range of courses – many of which are focused on areas of industry not traditionally served by the academic community; and
- Improve your chances for admission to degree studies at York University.
How to Apply
You don't apply for any Continuing Education courses through the Office of Admissions. Details about applying are specific to each Faculty offering the courses. See the list below for more specific information about what's offered and how to apply.
- School of Continuing Studies
- Faculty of Education: Professional Learning for Educators
- Glendon Continuing Education/Formation continue à Glendon
- Health Leadership & Learning Network (HLLN)
- Lassonde Professional Development Centre
- Osgoode Hall Law School Professional Development Program
- Schulich Executive Education Centre (SEEC)
- York University English Language Institute
Access & Bridging Programs
York University offers transition and bridging programs to enable individuals who would not otherwise consider, or who may not have had access to, university studies develop the skills and the confidence to continue their education.