eLearning is a formal learning activity that occurs when students and instructor are separated by geographic distance or by time. Exploring and learning the course material can happen through websites, podcasts, blogs, Wikis, audio/video lecture recordings and online discussion forums.
Learn more about learning through technology at York on the Teaching & Learning website.
How Can I Take eLearning Courses?
- Browse the eLearning Courses on the Course Timetables Website.
- For the Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies, visit the eLearning website for more details.
- For the Faculty of Health, visit Distance Learning for more details.
- The Faculty of Science and the Glendon Campus also offer eLearning courses.
- The Faculty of Education offers eLearning professional development for teachers.
Browse the eLearning Courses on the Course Timetables Website.
How to Apply
Apply for eLearning courses through the Office of Admissions. You must meet the Admission Requirements for undergraduate studies.
Connect with the Division of Students